About this product
- The docking station provides USB-C or USB 3.0 link from PC or Mac to dual 4K displays with either HDMI or DisplayPort, Gigabit Ethernet, audio input/output & four USB 3.0 ports and two USB C ports.
- Supports display resolutions up to 5K (5120 x 2880@60Hz) when using dual Displayport on single monitor or Dual 4K Displayport / Dual 4K HDMI / 4K HDMI +4K DisplayPort (3840 x 2160) @60Hz. (Note: For Displayport make sure your monitor supports DP 1.2 and monitor settings are configured to use DP 1.2)
- This docking station compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.x, and 7 and macOS 10.14 or later. Plug and play driver installation via Windows Update; manual driver installation on macOS. Linux/Unix not supported. Suggested use: web and productivity software; not recommended: gaming, video playback, 2D/3D graphic tools. Not supported: some non-DisplayLink adapters, HDCP-will not playback encrypted or copy-protected content.
- Up to 65W of USB C Power Delivery function: If your device ( laptop ) supports USB C Power Delivery (USB PD), this docking station supports up to 65 watts (65W) of charging to your host device. This means you won't need to take out the charger that came with your laptop when you're at your desk, on supported hosts. The one USB-C cable from the dock is all you'll need to stay charged and connect all your devices.
- What in the box:1 x USB C Dual 4K Universal Dock station - 1 x 100W(20V/5A) power adapter - 1 x USB Type C to C Cable - 1 x USB Type C to A cable - 1 x CD Driver download card - 1 x Instruction Manual