About this product
- INTUITIVE AND EASY-TO-USE MENU: The Doro 8080 smartphone, specifically designed for those who are looking for an elegantly designed handset, is fully featured yet easy to use, with large clear icons and intuitive menu system. It comes with a pre-installed Google Assistant as well as multiple Android and Google apps such as Gmail, Maps, YouTube and more. You can easily download and install any app of your choice and you will enjoy a great visual experience thanks to the wide easy-to-read display.
- RESPONSE BY DORO: The Response button features on the back of the Doro 8080 and when pressed with will alert all the ‚Äòresponders‚Äô that are set up in the Response by Doro app, showing Doro user‚Äôs location. Within the Response by Doro app, users are also able to help manage settings remotely.
- LOUD AND CLEAR SOUND: Best in class sound quality (HD voice) ensures you will always be able to hear clearly even in noisy environments, thanks to the Audio Boost function that allows you to increase the in call volume by a further 20%. This mobile phone is also Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC).
- KEY FEATURES: Great camera quality from the easy to use 16MP+5MP high resolution cameras with bright LED flash, standard 3.5mm headset included. Supports email and internet access, a torch, Bluetooth, speakerphone, adjustable font sizes and high speed Wi-Fi access. It takes a Nano SIM card (4FF) compatible with Micro SD cards up to 256GB.
- BATTERY: This mobile phone comes with a dedicated charging cradle and UK plug, allowing you to use to your phone as a desk top hands free speaker phone when sat in the cradle. Also whilst in the cradle the device will offer a range of clock and alarm functions. The cradle is perfect as you will always know where your device is whilst on charge, especially helpful for anyone with limited dexterity or poor eye sight. Talk time is up to 15 hours and standby time lasts up to 360 hours.